Wednesday, 19 December 2007

Best friends in the world

I now i kinda said it in the last video but i was a bit blurred... i have been so touched my the support i have had from family and friends.. i would not have been able to cope without them ALL..

The hardest part to deal with has been the emotionall side.. the pain to some extent can be controlled and to be honest i am so used to it now..

but its the stuff in my head that hurst the most.. noy being able to do what i want when i want as my body just does not allow me to do things ..

thats when i can count on my friends and family to help out... coming to see me all the way from bromley and driving back the same day..

CHRISTINA i knowyou wont read this as you and computers dont get on, but you have been amazing and your support well i cant put into words...

i cant mention everyone but you all have been influential in your own ways in helping me deal with this pants situation..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: