Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Dr Tony Woolfson

Hi Lee,

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply and your offer of help.

Sorry not to get back to you sooner, but I've had a lot of replies around this, and I do a day job!

I have read your entire blog and was very moved by it. Not only do you have a bloody awful condition (the autonomic neuropathy is the pits), but you have courage not only to deal with it honestly but to share your emotions in public. I will certainly put a link to your blog on the site once it is up and running.

If I can ever be helpful to you as a resource to check things out, please feel free to contact me. Any time.

Any further thoughts you may have would be useful. I am also looking for an "advisory board" of some sort, who I can use to make sure I'm doing the best I can re site contact etc. Would you be interested?

Keep in touch - more in due course.

All good wishes,

Tony W

Dr Tony Woolfson MB BS DM MRCP(UK)www.tony.woolfson.net

No comments: