Saturday, 31 January 2009

here we go again!!

And so it begins.. tears heartache.. questions why...listening to sad songs and watching soppy dvds.... oh well
no blaming the illness but you did pay a part of it... the sleepness nights, the unlimted daily pain, the inability to have sex, the messing the bed, the bloated stomach, the weeing through a straw, using a mobilty scooter, nessun dorma is on the i-pod... reaching its peak..... which is what the relationship had got to............................................................................................. oh that was the ending bit......

so we will see now where the next chapter will take me!

not drunk just tired!! been a good boy not letting the demon drink take hold and ruin the mind.. and body!!

1 comment:

EdmundJ said...

Hi Lee

I first saw your blog a while back when I was looking to see how prevalent diabulimia was. I know that's not related to you but one of the blogs of one girl linked to your blog and it struck me between the eyes harder than anything any doctor had told me about.

I started my own blog in Jaunary principally because I realised the only times I took care of myself was when I knew someone was going to check my results. Usually this only happened for about a week or two once every six months.

My last post was about some of the complications that the diabetes causes and I thought of you, Lee.

You seem like a very strong person.

Best wishes
Ben