Thursday, 25 June 2009

helpless

Feeling a little let down by the system really, not sure what i expect to happen....altough my consultant seems good.. i only see him once evry few months.. take the last visit.. i focused on my stomach issues AGAIN!.. so i was told to do a sample.. and the results would be done the following week... well 3/4 weeks lateri had to call my GP who then wrote to my consulant for me to get a letter in the post saying the test was negative and see you next time.. great thanks.. but this stull leaves me with no answer or light at then end of teh tunnel when it comes to my stomach problems... which i have managed over the past few months by my diet... no bread or heavy foods and tryin to eat as light as possible.. but i still get the bad days.. still the comstipation... still the diahorria.. still the sweats, still the palputaions.... oh he did give me a drug that was should have helped with my sweats... yes you guessed.. it didnt work....so i shall wait in anticipation for the next visit... IN NOVEMBER so i can tell him again about my stomach and agaon for another test.. and again for a negative result... dont wanna come across negative but it is what it is... and i have come to terms with the system and doctors.. and the idea of teh doctor knows best and is always right is a thought long out of my head...if you want anything done you have to do it yourself.. research reseacrh research... then check that.. then tell your doc about it.. for nothung to get done!

No comments: