Tuesday, 6 April 2010

happy....

I know my blog gets all the bad stuff... but.... i am so blessed to have so many good things in my life... i have the most amazing .. understanding family anyone could wish for who always stand by me through thick n thin... and friends that help me through the good n bad times...the weather has been great so i have been able to take some photos.. which i love.... and getting out again... yes i have bad days... but it could be worse.... as i also have great days..... and life is what you make it i suppose... i would not wish this upon anyone.. but and i iknow it sounds weird but you have to make the most of things... and without this i wouldnt hav ebeen able to do half the stuff i have or meet some of the most amazing people in the world...
Life is a wonderful gift... live it... love it... no matter what issues you may have...;)... (lee nevitt chapter 1) lol...;)

No comments: