Sunday, 9 May 2010

From a different angle..... the screening..

well... what can i say.. the evening was more than i could have dreamed of... you will have to see it... and make your own mind up.. but i shed a tear or 2 as did my beautiful Jo and i believe My best mate Phil and his gorgeous new friend Jan.... the fact that the girls found my story interesting enough to spend the past 10 months doing it./. it really has helped me see things in a different light... i was gonna say from different angle lol....
I am a very happy chappy at the moment... just need to get some hard training done for the challenge... the next big thing is the dress down day that RBS insurance in Bromley are organising .... that will raise so much awareness... again if one person gets checked.. or in the case of type 2.. watch their diet... or even if someone has another condition ... i dont wanna sound like one of those.. cheesy.. i am doing it for the people guys lol... as thats not me....i need this...

No comments: