Monday, 25 October 2010

october.... what a month so far....

well i havent written for what seems ages now... so i thought i would give you a little insight as to why and what has been going on in the land of lee....
well at the mo.. i havent been feeling to well... got some sort of bug.. so its affecting my stomach... bit up in down really.... one min i am coolio then i wanna lay down... had the heart rate increase tonight which feels like its popping outta the chest .. which can be a bit scary... anyway...
well beginging of the month the flat was broken into and my laptop and my camera was stolen... my 2 life lines!!... gutted... although the insurance covered it... i was feeling a little on edge for a few days... as they came in while i was asleep... which was kinda good in a way as i normally wake up a bit during the night... so glad i didnt bump into anyone....
the following thursday.. i found dasiy one of my rabbits had been killed by a fox.... and then tried to sort the other 2 out... couldnt get them in teh pen... so was trying to check on them as often as i could throug the night.... about 9.30 i heard a screaming... one of teh rabbits had been attacked... well at the time i thought it was both of them.. until fluffy ran past me.... so i through a chair towards where i could here the noise coming from.... to try n scare whatever it was from attacking pinky... after a couple of atempts and running in to get a torch i managed to get fluffy and put him inside teh flat.... went back out to hear pinky still screaming but i couldnt get to her... it sounded like she was under the shed... the scream stop... and i knew there was nothin i could do.... so i went back to sort fluffy out.... he is now living in teh flat... and is back to normal after being very quiet for a couple of days... he is now lording ot up aorund teh flat... and has taken to my arm chair which he watches telly from now lol... but i need to toilet train him again!!!!!!!!!!...
also today i went out and checkedf the bike to find that the skull head dust caps i had got have been nicked to... so overall october.... apart from my bday... Which was lovely.... Jo got me a necklace,, and a braclet... and a cake and the kids gave me a card.. which was lovely xx sonj gpt fluffy a new cage for me and mom n dad got me these amazing new boots.... i have been hunting for ages now for something other than my croc typr thing to wear.. my feet can normally only take being in something other than those for a couple of hours and i have to take em off... but these new babies are amazing soooooo comfy keeps my feet warm and it doesnt feel like i have them on... ahh teh little things that you take for granted...

got my new camera now and laptop as you can see...loving the photogaphy course now as... learning so much.... although all the work i did on it was wass on the laptop which was stolen... so gotta do that all over.... but hey ... could have been worse xx

No comments: