Tuesday, 19 April 2011

diabetes..... type 1 or type 2......

let me start by saying i do NOT want to start a war between type 1 diabetics and type 2..... they are both nasty horrible diseases to deal with.... but.... they are different..... and i just want there to be a distinction in the media when it is talked about or reported in the news.... are you mixed race.... white... black..... the list goes on ..... but to me there is a difference.... and the same way you should think about what you say before you say it .... should be the same with me.... i am type 1 ... i am on a pump... and i cant help it..... or i am type 2 i am on tablets and i am dealing with it... i know my wording is not the best in the world.... but i do think it is important....

so if i am rich and i can stop the press from talking about my bad ways by super injunctions in the media....

then why cant we do the same and make them talk about us in the way we want........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make a fair statement!! Im a type 1 diabetic on 4 needles a day. Im coping :-). The pain i get from my neuropthy is so bad at times...i would not even like to see it inflicted on my worst enemy