Wednesday, 27 April 2011

me and my trike

really.... i cant explain how free i am now with the trippi........ today i just got on the bike.... had no idea where i wa going... just towards the new forest... and went.... i have always said that drugs are not the only way to deal with pain .... it has so much to do with your mind as well all part of teh jigsaw...... and there is nothing like just going without planning... well... ok planning sort of... as you need to with food etc.... i got to lyndhurst... and ordered a coffee.... asked if i wanted a cake... no i am cool ta.... check my sugars and they were 4.3.... hmmm sorry can i have that cake please.... then after driving around... the funny taste in my mouth and my back was killing me .... hmmmm.... test.... 23.1..... oh ok..... but.... sorted that... yes a bit of pain.... but.... horses.... open space.... freedom... small price to pay... love love love it....
and now roxy is massaging my feet lol....

btw jo.... xxx

No comments: