Wednesday, 13 April 2011

tough day....

its been one of those days.....

for the life of me i do not understand what has been going on with my sugars...

todays readings were.. 5.3 .. had 2 slices of brown toast and a coffee....
fa..
8, 14.3, 12.8, 13.1, 5.4, 11, 8.8, 3.9, 4.6, 15.9, 20.8, and now 7.5 ...

13 tests today.... why?.... cause i have felt funny all day... you know the tinny kinda nasty taste you get in your mouth...when they are high well had that....

now i am up 3.30 with really bad feet.... only cure is to sit up.... so dead on the sofa ... and not understanding any of it.... i thought my sugars were high and that was why they were bad,.. but no....
so tired.,.. just want to sleep.... but cant...

tough day....

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I understand. My hubby doesn't sleep well either :(