Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Pump issues

So I cut my toe last night, now is the time to keep my sugars in check... So I wake this morning feeling bad and they are 24!!! ... Wtf... So I bolus ... And here the beep no delivery after just 0.2 of a unit ... After several attempts still says the same thing ... Panic... Rewind it prime it ... Phew all seems ok... Lay down and fall back to sleep ... Wake and sugars still 20 .... Oh dear.... Same beeps and non delivery... So time to call hospital .... They tell me to call Medtronic ... Who after a few questions realised what the problem was... I changed the vile a couple of days ago but took a shower straight away .... And the new sight came loose so I put the line into the old site....
Basically it wasn't the pump it was me ...I should have made a fresh site not use the old one ....
So feeling crappy as they have been so high ...
Not the best of days...

No comments: