Thursday, 3 May 2012

The. 1st part of the hospital visit

Well what can I say .... Have had a very interesting few days in hospital ... Firstly on Sunday i had an appointment in the out of hours to see someone at 6 ... Didn't get seen until 6.45 ... Then I was told I needed to be seen by a doctor ... So was taken to a&e where I was told I would be transferred to a ward or something... Ok no problem ... About 8.30 came and Carli and started to wonder why but was taking so long so Carli went to reception and they looked into it ... Yep someone will be coming ... An hour later still no joy ... So we looks over they caught our attention and then after about 20 mins or so someone can over and said well we don't know how long you will be could be another couple of hours... By this time it was nearly 10 pm... I had only eaten some toast all day as I felt poorly .. The receptionist was brilliant she offered me food and gave me a sandwich drink and salad.. And she took us into a relatives holding room which was Warmer and comfy ...
I would like to point out that pretty much all the staff I came across have been so unbelievably friendly and caring.. Even under so much stress and pressure.
We then waited another maybe 20 mins and I was taken to a bed and assessed the time was now about 11pm ...

No comments: